- Post-SV Tübingen e.V. / Organization committee itdesign-Nikolauslauf Tübingen
- Responsible: Gerold Knisel
- Possible from September 17th, 2019: Online on our website
- A list with all participants will be published online – each participant will also get an E-mail as a confirmation of registration.
- If you have any problems at the registration (e.g. trouble with payment), contact us! At the end of this page, you will find our contact details. We’ll find a solution for you.
Start & finish
- Start: December 8th, 2019, 10.00 am, Waldhäuser Straße 118, 72076 Tübingen (200 meters from the EXPO/registration. You can find all the locations here on a map.
- The race will take place in any weather conditions.
- You can purchase the official itdesign-Nikolauslauf collection and other running equipment at the different merchandising booths in the sports hall/gym.
- Sporting goods manufacturers, sport department stores and various suppliers present themselves and other goods for running and -fitness. Besides, marathon organizers from Germany and Europe inform about their events.
- Further information and EXPO map with all exhibitors
Closing date for registration
- 11th November 2019 or when the maximum number of participants is reached.
- 27,00 € (EURO). There will be no refund if you cannot start.
How to get there
- Please check out this page for further information about how to reach us.
- The parking lots are limited. Please park your car in the residential area close to the start or use public transportation (more information here).
- With your notifying confirmation, you can use public transportation in the TüBus/Naldo-area for free.
Race office/changing rooms/shower
- At the gym of the Geschwister-Scholl-school (Berliner Ring 33, 72076 Tübingen).
- Further showers in the indoor swimming pool Hallenbad Nord (Berliner Ring 30, 72076 Tübingen).
- You can pick up your starting documents on December 7th, 2019 from 13.00 pm until 17.00 pm or on December 8th from 7.30 am at the gym of the Geschwister- Scholl- school.
Timekeeping and start
- Your start number includes the timing system.
- We start in three start-groups with a 4 mins distance to avoid jams on the track. The start-numbers have different colors. The groups are divided using the time you specified during registration.
- Starting group 1: white start numbers
- Starting group 2: blue start numbers
- Starting group 3: yellow start numbers
- The time will be recorded automatically at the starting line.
- The finish will be closed after 2:30 hours, Your time will not be recorded if you reach the finish later.
- The itdesign-Nikolauslauf is a precisely measured half-marathon run (21,0975 kilometers). Also, it is an officially approved road run.
- You run through the Schönbuch nature-parc on fine graveled forest paths, 8,5 km of the track is paved. The maximum height difference is 82 meters. Check out the race track plan and the height-profile here.
- Functional running shirt – for each runner
- itdesign-Nikolauslauf surprise
- Exchange-possibility for your start place, if you can’t start
- Running-fair at the gym of the Geschwister-Scholl-school
- Free use of public transportation in the TüBus/Naldo-area with your start number
- Free use of the indoor swimming pool (Hallenbad Nord)
- Massage service
- Free print of certificates for every participant in the gym after the race
- Online-results with a 10km split.
- Photo-service (sportonline-foto.de)
- Every participant of 2019 will also get race information in 2020 (only in German)
- Newsletter-service with actual pieces of information (only in German)
- …and last but not least more than 200 friendly helpers of the Nikolauslauf event-crew!
Storing of valuables
- You can store valuables for free at the information-point in the gym.
- optionally you can buy running-clothes with our Nikolauslauf-branding. More information here.
- After the race at 13.00 pm at the entrance hall of the Geschwister-Scholl-school.
- The first 8 runners (male/female) will be honored at the ceremony.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place: medals in gold, silver, and bronze & valuable material prizes.
- individual competition
- male/female scoring
- youth: year of birth 2000 to 2003, the minimum age is 16.
- the 5 best male runners of a team
- the 3 best female runners of a team
- Men: 1:07:15 hours / Dieter Baumann (LAV Asics Tübingen), 2005
- Woman: 1:20:01 hours / Sabrina Mockenhaupt-Gregor (LG Sieg), 2016
- We organize a test-run on November 17th, 2019 at 10.00 am. The run will take place on the original race track. The Start is at the sports center of SSC Tübingen (Address: Waldhäuser Straße 148, 72076 Tübingen).
- This is a private event, every participant takes part at his own risk!
- Sunday, December 8th, 2019, 9.00 am, Dietrich-Bonhoeffer-Church
- Race execution according to DLO.
- No Babyjogger allowed.
- This race information is an shortened version of our german race information. For more details please also read this.
- We reserve the right to make changes due to current events.
Any Questions? Contact us (also in English):